Welcome to the Lost Wonder Hut, a historic cabin with modern amenities. The hut is a comfortable, cozy home base from which to hike, bike, ski, snowshoe, or just relax in the beautiful Middle Fork Valley of the South Arkansas River in Colorado’s southern Sawatch Range.
Explore the website to:
- Check availability of the hut – currently the Lost Wonder Hut is closed through April, 2020 and until such time as we are allowed to re-open.
- Read about how to make a reservation
- Learn about the hut’s location and amenities
- Contact us
- Link to other useful sites
– Natalie and Bobby Lewis (owners, managers, and Lost Wonder Hut fans)