November – April: $300-$350 per night
May – October: $200-$250 per night
The hut sleeps 14. There are two private rooms, each with a double bed and the ability to sleep an additional person, and 8 single beds in communal rooms. See notes below on the cost of reserving the Hut for more than 14.
We are currently taking reservations through October 2019. We will start taking reservation requests for November 2019 through October 2020 starting August 1st, 2019.
*****Our reservation system will be changing in the future. We will require full payment at the time of booking, and will refund all but a $50 booking fee if a cancellation is made in the first 15 days. This means that you will still have the 15 day window whithin which to get your group together and make your reservation secure. The only change is that we are charging a $50 booking fee, and that you have to pay up-front. If you cancel after the first 15 days from your booking, our cancellation fee is full payment – no money will be refunded. However, if we are able to re-book your reservation, we will refund each of the days that gets re-booked, minus the $50 booking fee mentioned above.*****
To make a reservation:
2. When you’ve heard back from us that your preferred dates are available, pay the full amount of hut rental due one of these two ways:
- Send a check to the address listed below
- Use the PayPal buttons (be sure to choose from the correct menu depending on the season of your reservation)
– Winter reservations (Nov – April) are $300/night (M-Th) and $350/night (F-Su and any holiday) for up to 14 people. For every person beyond 14, we charge $10/person/night (including those staying on Lost Wonder Hut property in tents and snow caves). The cost for additional people does not receive a discount.
– Summer reservations (May – October) are $200/night (M-Th) and $250/night (F-Su and any holiday) for up to 14 people. For every person beyond 14, we charge $10/person/night (including those staying on Lost Wonder Hut property in tents and snow caves). The cost for additional people does not receive a discount.
Please note: your reservation dates are confirmed (and blocked out on our calendar) once you have paid for the reservation.
3. Have each member of your party sign our waiver. Once payment is received, you will be directed to or emailed a link for our waivers. Simply click on the link provided and read and follow the instructions. The Group Leader must sign the “Group Leader Waiver” or your group will not receive the combination for entering the hut.
When we have received both payment in full and signed waiver forms from the group leader who has insured that each member of the party has submitted a waiver, we will officially reserve your dates and release to you the number for the combination lock on the front door of the hut.
Know the conditions!
Mountain weather can change rapidly, and avalanche conditions may exist. Check the “Helpful Links” resources and do your homework.
We charge 50% of your reservation fee for a cancellation.